5 Powerful Tips
… to help you take your business virtual, assuming you already have a Web presence. However, even if you don’t – guess what? Read on…
- Take your computer systems and files to a secure cloud. Working virtually is all about making the most of shared resources and it doesn’t get more economical, efficient and reliable than cloud computing.
- Get a remote project manager. ex: CreativeAdmin.com
- Outsource your administrative and technical tasks to a remote freelance tech admin. ex: once again – CreativeAdmin.com
- Reduce your overhead. It’s really a no-brainer. No brick and mortar, no space requirements, equipment requirements, utilities, payroll taxes… and the list goes on.
- Get organized. ex: and yet again – CreativeAdmin.com
Here’s a little tidbit of knowledge that may help – 7 Ways Virtual Support Can Make Your Team More Productive